Fivefinger Shoes

I was looking at running shoes the other day and came across this weird looking shoes called the five finger shoes.

Five Finger Shoes

When I first saw them I thought they were ugly and who would ever want to wear those? When I started reading into them I thought they were amazing! They are designed to make you experience the sensation and freedom of going barefoot with the protection and sure-footed grip of a sole.

These shoes are perfect for those who love the outdoors. From yoga to running to sailing and everything in-between these shoes are the best to feel the most freedom! Also, it has been said that these shoes help back pains, posture, balance, agility, and stimulates your feet and lower leg muscles.

To learn more about the five finger shoes head over to the Vibram website.

2 thoughts on “Fivefinger Shoes

1. These are so weird looking! I have never seen anything like them before, but i feel like they could be a good idea. Personally, i hate wearing shoes outside especially when it is nice out. I also like how it might even help with things like back pain and posture.

2. The first time I saw these shoes was 2 weekends ago and I have to admit they do look very odd. I understand all the benefits to wearing them and I also going barefoot outside, however I personally dont think I could wear them. Its not just because they look odd but I dont know if I could wear shoe that my toes had individual spaces.